It is always important to take care of ourselves. When it comes to dental health and cleanliness, we have to be meticulous. Sometimes, we just don’t know if we are doing the right thing especially for kids who just spend their days playing inside their garage door recently installed by the local Las Vegas garage door service. Also, we are too busy to notice the wrong things we do and just keep on doing them. And that’s a big no-no when it comes to our health!
Tooth Fairy is a dental clinic but we have created this site to share with you important information for better dental health. Anyone is welcome to access all the dental resources that we have on this website.
We provide tips, treatments and remedies for your dental health, all for FREE. The important thing to note is that you can do by yourself most of the remedies that we provide here. However, specific treatments should always be done in a clinic with a professional dentist. Don’t worry, the treatments are a must but it’s of course all up to you if you want to go to a clinic to try it out. But to be honest, certain dental treatments such as prophylaxis or teeth cleaning should be done regularly for better health.
Everyone can use this website. We have sections for both adults and kids. Children must learn how to take care of their dental health even at a young age. Most kids don’t care about their teeth and that’s a big mistake! This is the reason why we have created more interactive content on the children’s section so that they can take care of their teeth and oral health in a more serious manner. For adults, we encourage you to take a look at our various tips and dos and don’ts so that you will learn more on how to take better care of yourself.
This website is also geared for our regular clients who go to our clinic. We strongly suggest that you create an account for yourself so that you will be able to view your dental history. We have your records available online for you to access.
To those who are interested in going to any of our clinics, you can check our locations here in our website. You can find the nearest branch in your city or town. We also have partner clinics in different parts of the country that you can visit. We guarantee that in our clinics, you will get the best possible services and treatments.
Remember that our health should be one of our top priorities in life. Be it physical, mental or even dental health. We have to be more careful, conscious and concerned about ourselves. Tooth Fairy Secrets in here to guide you all the way. From basic needs, dos and don’ts, to regular dental treatments. We are here to provide you everything you need to learn and do for a better health. So go ahead and check out all the different sections on our website now.
Hello there kids!
Do you know that it is possible to keep your teeth clean and sparkling? Yes, you can definitely keep mom and dad happy by making sure that you maintain all of these health oral habits:
- Always brush your teeth. As much as possible, brush your teeth at least twice a day every single day, as soon as you wake up and before you go to sleep at night.
- When you brush your teeth, always brush along your gum line. Or ask the help of mom and dad if you are having difficulty in doing so.
- Make sure that you always drink plenty of water. It helps dislodge some of the food that gets stuck in your mouth and breaks it down as well.
- Limit your chocolates and sweets. Yup, we know how you love your sweets but too much sugar encourages tooth decay. So just limit yourself and you will never regret it.
- Eat healthy meals. By choosing to eat healthy, such as eating fruits and vegetables and drinking milk, you will strengthen your body, your gums and teeth. So always listen to mom and dad when they tell you to eat your breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks. Avoid junk food as much as possible.
- Do not be afraid of the dentist. He or she is our friend in keeping our teeth healthy. Listen to what they have to say and never be afraid of going to their clinics to have your teeth checked. They will make sure that you will not have bad breath and decaying teeth.
- Wear a mouth guard during sports activities. This will limit the impact on your teeth of contact sports. Consult your dentist when you want to wear a mouth guard.
Are you aware that most adults still do not know how to properly brush their teeth? As a result, bad breath and tooth decay is a common issue.
Fortunately, this can be addressed. You see, a lot of adults settle on brushing their teeth for only a few seconds and that is definitely wrong. It is important to always try to clean the teeth as much as possible and avoid being lazy. Using a mouthwash is also a good way to kill the bacteria that resides in your oral cavities.
Here are some proper techniques that should be applied in brushing your teeth:
- Start by applying a right amount of toothpaste in your bush. Tilt your toothbrush at an angle and gently sweep it back and forth the gum line for both the front and back of the upper teeth. Don’t forget the gum line for the lower teeth too. Sweep the front of the upper and lower teeth and on the inside of the palate and tongue using the tip of the toothbrush. Employ up and down strokes to remove bacteria on the gum line at the back and front.
- After doing the brushing and cleaning of the gum line outer surfaces, it is now time to clean the chewing surfaces. Since this surface isn’t as smooth as the front and back surfaces, the bacteria and other substances tend to stick easily in uneven parts. Brushing this area gently back and forth will remove sticky substances. It will prevent a buildup of cavities and bacteria.
- Do not forget to brush your tongue as well. You should sweep and scrub this part thoroughly and meticulously since this is where bad breath comes from. It is also for a more clean and refreshing feeling in the mouth.
- Don’t forget that brushing teeth must be done for at least 2 minutes! Keep your mouth clean and away from bad breath and tooth decay by properly brushing and cleaning your teeth. After all, a great smile is definitely a priceless asset.